Philadelphia "Drop" Program
Monthly Retirement Planning Seminar
We at Atlantic Wealth Group, LLC designed this for the participants in the "Philadelphia Drop Program". Our Drop "N" Program will help you define and implement your retirement options before you leave service. It has been designed specifically to help you choose the most suitable options offered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- AM I PENALIZED WHEN I DO A ROLLOVER?
- WHAT ARE THE FEES TO DO A ROLLOVER?
- HOW MUCH INCOME WILL I RECEIVE DURING RETIREMENT?
- WHAT % OF MY TOTAL INCOME WILL BE FROM MY 457(b), 403(b), 401(k), ETC INVESTMENTS?
- CAN I TAKE A LUMP SUM OUT FOR MYSELF AND ROLLOVER THE REST?
- WILL MY MONEY GROW WHILE I’M RETIRED OR WILL MY INCOME BE FIXED FOR LIFE?
- HOW DO I MAXIMIZE INVESTMENT RETURNS OR MINIMIZE ANY INVESTMENT RISK?
- SHOULD I COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY AT 62 OR WAIT UNTIL “FRA” (FULL RETIREMENT AGE)?
- WHEN I TURN 65 AND HAVE TO APPLY FOR MEDICARE, WHAT WILL HEALTHCARE COST ME?
This presentation is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as ERISA, tax, legal or investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice specific to your needs, such advice must be obtained separate from this educational presentation.